A floor mat is a term used for a piece of fabric or flat material, placed on floor or flat surface that serves a range of purposes. There are different types of clothes which were initially used as floor mats in the traditional times, but now, different floor mat designs, fabrics and base colors have evolved, which has made life more comfortable for us. They range from kitchen mats, bath mats, welcome mats, anti skid mats, mats for exercises, etc. They are quiet advantageous, use the floor space well and simultaneously give vibrant and colorful look to the space. These floor mats are available at numerous discount prices at many online shops and there are also festive offers where you can get one door mat free with many floor mats.
Benefits of floor mats:
- Protect against stains that harm the appearance of the floor
- Easy to be cleaned therefore a good alternate to heavy carpets
- Provide protection against different weather conditions
- Prevent scratches caused by foot friction
- Prevents falls and slips
- They avoid any dirt or soils enter the building or home. Thus promote a clean and positive image.
Opt for customized floor mats for every occasion:
These mats can also be designed or personalized as per the occasion etc. They can be done using family pictures, initials, holiday sentiments etc. With the range of colours, materials and textures it is simple to inject personal style onto these floor mats. There are woven mats available in textures using straws sisal and rattan. They are both decorative and functional. They are used outside and are reversible in case they are getting dirty or just to change the look or the season and style etc. The mats are also available in materials like rubber, foam, vinyl etc. They are absolutely anti skid and are used in kitchen, bathroom etc to avoid accidents. The foam mats are great for exercising or relaxing on the floor. Commercial style mats have made their way in market. Mats like anti fatigue are quiet useful long standing work requirements. They take the stress and pressure from the feet and provide comfort and foot protection.
Different types of floor mats:
- Entrance mats are excellent way of preventing dirt to enter home or office. They are equipped with dirt removal, water absorption and quick drying features. They range from regular cotton mats for home to heavy duty barrier matting used for commercial purposes.
- Coir mats are made out of natural coconut fibers. They are very environment friendly and also extremely absorbent. They are good for entrance.
- Rubber mats may have occupied door space at homes but are majorly used in industrial or commercial set ups. They have excellent traction that avoids slips and are durable.
- Clean room mats are used to keep the area or the room sterile free from bacteria and other contamination
What are puzzle mats and custom logo mats?
Puzzle Mats are interlocking floor tiles designed to provide comfort and protection. They can easily be installed, configured and removed to fit any space. These mats are often found in fitness centers or can be used as decorative floor mats at home. Custom Logo mats are personalized mats. They can be used at entrance, trade shows to promote brands etc. They brighten up the entrance and can be made using coco, nylon or coir. Kitchen mats are very important for both residential and commercial kitchen. These are anti skid that prevents accidents and also protects floor from stains and spills etc.