If your house does not have enough space and you need to move to another house then it will be more costly because you have to purchase a new home and you have to spend a lot of money. You can sell your existing property and buy the new one but there is a problem regarding the best market value of your existing property, because if your house is not spacious then you cannot get the best value for it. The better solution is to go for a house extension and you can build up your new room or extend your part of the house and get more space. Apart from that you can install all the state-of-art facilities during your house extension.
What are the benefits of house extension?
There are various types of house extensions available, like kitchen extension, loft extension, attached room or it can be a simple alternative extension plan. If you want to make your kitchen spacious then you can opt for the kitchen extension plan because modern kitchens are too small and it is very difficult to accommodate all appliances into these small spaces.
- If you want to buy a new house then it will cost you more and house extension can charge you less than ten percent of a new purchase. It is cost-saving and you can remodel your existing home with an attractive look.
- House extension increases your property value and if you want to sell your property in future then you will get more amounts for the extended part of your house.
- For the house extension plan, you need to sanction the layout from your local authority and after approval you can build up your house or extent your house according to their plane. This project plan shall be treated as your new house extension plan and you will get more market value than earlier.
- Then most beneficial point is space utilization. Now it is very difficult to accommodate full family and huge number of gadget into small house and for that you need a bigger space, in this regards you need to extend some basic part of your house like kitchen, loft and if required then you have you add a new bedroom also. So it will give you more space and luxury living.
- If you do not have any plan for the house extension then you can opt for the alternative house extension plan. In this plan you can adjust your interior layout and sketch a new layout for your convenience. You can increase your bathroom and kitchen space in this plan easily.
What are the requirements of your house extension?
Permit and sanctioned plan:
Before your start your house extension project you need to get the local authority permit. The local authority will inspect your site and issue you the house extension permit according to the building regulation of the state because some critical areas like ceiling, roof, chimney, backyard and garden extensions need the permission letter for the protection of natural climate and state property.
Consult with neighbors:
It is suggested to consult with your neighbors before starting your house extension because it can adversely affect on your property. Especially if you want to construct a boundary wall then it can prevent the sunlight if your next house is just beside your house, and in such cases you will face some local problems. It is better to discuss with your neighbors and tell them about your exterior house extension plan.
There are many house extension consultants available in the market and in this regards you can contact them and hire them accordingly. Apart from that you can go for the online search portals and choose your house extension plans from their portals also.