Irrespective of whether you are involved in a small scale business or a large extensive one, security is absolutely essential for you. Hence, without completely relying upon your security guards, you can shield your entire office with the help of stiff security roller shutters. Basically, these shutters consist of several slats or bars which are hinged together horizontally. They are in high demand in all over the world due to their high performance and security capabilities. In order to stretch your limit of safety measures, you can get hold of different varieties of shutters with unique designs available in the market. Moreover, some of the roller shutters in the market are meant for your window frames while others are for your doors. Thus any form of burglary attempts and sabotage activities can be avoided and you can cease worrying about this.
Components of Roller Shutters
Fundamentally, security roller shutters consist of several essential components to ensure that they provide a high quality security system. They mainly comprise of rigid materials like steel and aluminum. Some of their primary components are listed below.
- Bottom lath
- Guide track or rail
- Roller tube
- Shutter box
- Shutter spring
Purposes of Using Security Roller Shutters
In order to provide an invincible means of security and protection to your important property, these roller shutters work full-time and are completely reliable. Elaborated below are some of their other significant purposes.
- Useful in a Diverse Arena – The most indomitable factor about this kind of roller shutters is that they are equally in demand in more than one particular field. These shutters play a very significant role in giving you the protection in your kitchen, warehouse, garages, or vans. Again, you can also use them for the purpose of projecting unrestrained guard. This is one reason why it has been also used in shielding schools and prisons.
- Resistant to Unfavorable Weather – These roller shutters are not intended merely to offer you security against sabotage activities. In addition, they are very functional for locations that have unfavorable weather conditions. In such regions, these shutters can be used as an important medium of insulation. Apart from this, they are also highly useful in protecting your windows against any disruption caused by hail or heavy frozen rain.
- Subsidized – Due to their extensive uses these roller shutters are often being promoted by influential authorities as well as by governments. Hence, in some countries, they are subsidized with the intention of offering greater security without any obstacles or problems. Thus, in recent times, these roller shutters have turned out to be a happening business agenda in many parts of the world.
- Cost Affective Services – The security guard of your office or house may become careless or feel drowsy at any point of the night. Don’t let others to take advantage of such weak moments and exploit you tremendously. Since these rollers afford inherent cost effective services, you can relax at any part of the day or night and not worry about a break-in.
Different Types of Security Roller Shutters
Since these roller shutters have a huge list of beneficial purposes, different types of rollers are available in the market.
- Manual Shutter – In this type of roller shutter, there is a gear drive which encompasses the entire structure of the building, and evidently it can be operated by a conventional twisting handle.
- Fire Shutter – A fire roller shutter can be easily connected with the fire alarm system so that it can be automatically closed if any danger signal pops up.
- Electric Shutter – This type of security roller shutter is operated through a tubular motor and it can also function automatically.