Pallets play a crucial role in storage and transportation of goods. Are your goods getting damaged while storing it in the warehouse or at the time of transportation from one place to another, just because the pallet used for storing these goods is not suitable? Are you still using those cumbersome wooden pallets which are not only difficult to handle but prone to breakage or damage at the time of handling? Do your wooden export pallets take a lot of time and inconvenience at custom clearance? If you are an exporter and facing all the trouble in storing, transporting and exporting the goods, then we have come up with a smart solution for you. Yes, it is plastic pallets which can prove to be a much better choice than the wooden export pallets. They are available in a wide variety of footprints and styles, to suit all types of exporting.
Advantages of Plastic Pallets Over the Wooden Pallets!
- One of the major benefits of pallets is its long life and strength. Unlike wooden pallets these pallets do not get chipped by mishandling. They are made from special plastic designed to bear weight as high as 5000 kg. You will not need to get them repaired or replaced in single transportation cycle. It will not only curb the repair costing you use to incur on wooden pallets but will also reduce your overall packaging budget as the same plastic pallets can be used for multiple transportation cycle.
- Cleanliness can be better maintained with plastic pallets. There is no denial of the fact that it very difficult to clean oil and grease stains on the wood. Apart from that, the wood can absorb water and oil which results in increasing of the pallet weight. On the other hand, plastic pallets can be used for simple products and tools. You can clean them and make as good as new after every transportation cycle. Moreover, they do not absorb things and their weight remains uniform.
- Handling, loading and unloading of plastic pallets is easier as compared to wooden pallets. They are designed in such a way that no issues are faced while handling with forklift truck, stacking, skidding etc. No matter what your way of transportation, handling or storage is, plastic pallets will be quite suitable for you.
- Another very important benefit of plastic pallet is that it can be customized as per the shape and size of the product. You can face a lot of trouble with the wooden pallet if your product is of circle or other irregular shape. This problem does not arise with plastic pallets, as these pallets can be customized as per your requirement with reasonable difference in overall costing.
- Best return on investments can be achieved through plastic packaging only. Any business can claim to be in profit, when they are getting return on every investment they make, even if it is packaging material. Since plastic has long life expectancy, easy to maintain and handle, store and transport and can be used in multiple transportation cycle, you can expect good return on investments from it.
- Product damage will be reduced by many folds on replacement of wooden pallets by plastic. In case of mishandling, wooden pallets are prone to cracks, chipping or even breakage. This can give entry to air, water, dirt or any other contaminant inside the pallet and can lead to damage of the product inside. On the contrary, plastic pallets do not get broken easily and the product is much safe inside.
- They are easy to recycle.